Apprenticeship programs for electrical contractors in the Puget Sound region
The Puget Sound Electrical Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (PSEJATC) is a non-profit organization that provides the training required to receive certifications in Inside Wire Journey Level (Construction) Electrician, Limited Energy/Sound and Communication Journey Level Technician, and Residential Journey Level Electrician. PSEJATC is jointly sponsored by the Puget Sound Chapter of the NECA (National Electrical Contractors Association) and IBEW Local 46 (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers). It is the responsibility of PSEJATC to provide training for apprentices and journey-level electricians in the organized electrical industry within the IBEW local 46 jurisdiction which includes King, Kitsap, Jefferson, and Clallam counties.
South Seattle College ctcLink Account Guide: ctcLink-student-activate- account
Apprentices- Helpful Reminders for Raise Request
- Submit a raise request two or three weeks prior to your raise. EMAIL the raise request form as an attachment.
- Make sure the raise request form is filled out completely.
- Pay any outstanding penalties.
- Make up any missed class time.
Depending on which raise level you are requesting, you may need to have your school year completed (craft certification completion for inside wire) and final grades in.
The JATC office is closed for dropoff of documents, so please EMAIL your request from.
Note: If you email your raise request to email@example.com, we will always reply back letting you know we received it. If you do not receive a reply, please call us.
Click Here: Raise request form
Women! Power Up Your Career
Apply now for a hands-on, challenging career as an Electrical Apprentice. Earn excellent wages while you learn the trade skills of an electrician. To see if you meet the minimum requirements click here and learn more about the benefits of this exciting career.
Watch our video – Click Here
Apprentices- Helpful Reminders for Signing the Out-of-Work Book
- If you are laid-off or discharged from work, you have 3 business days to be put on the out-of-work book.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject line should clearly read sign out-of-work book.
- You will be placed on the out-of-work book based on the date and time of your email.
- It is the apprentice’s responsibility to provide the JATC with a copy of your layoff slip (deliver, mail, scan, and email, or fax).
Are you a Veteran?
The PSEJATC, in cooperation with the Puget Sound Chapter NECA and IBEW Local 46, encourages veterans to apply. If you have at least 36 months of active duty service or been deployed, and have received an honorable discharge, please email your DD-214 to email@example.com